Friday, February 22, 2013

A Journey Soon Begins...

I am now a week and a half away from my start date. It's crazy how fast the time has gone! It doesn't seem possible that my interview was over three months ago. Recently, I've been spending a lot of time with family and friends. They've all been really supportive and happy for me, which is great. This weekend I'll be seeing one of my best friends whom I haven't seen in a long time. She lives in Toronto, so I'll be able to say goodbye to some Canadian landmarks as well.
 
I've been so excited up until this point (and I still am very excited), but the bittersweet aspect of leaving is starting to kick in. I'm sure all of the CRPs are feeling this way. Everything I've done in the last little bit has been for the last time. Also, I can feel the trepidation building. The Disney experience has been built up and built up for so long (seven months), and now I'm finally going to be taking the plunge. It's a little scary. But mostly in a good way. I'm telling myself that I really wanted this experience and I feel it will be good for me. I'm just going to keep an open mind and a positive attitude.
 
In the next week, I'll be tying off loose ends and spending as much time as I can with people. With each new day, I'm getting closer and closer to my imminent and long-awaited journey...!

No comments:

Post a Comment